2011年12月21日星期三

UGGS Clearance SaleCagney and Lacey rescued suicidal woman continued answer questions , said friend

Video: Woman suicide girl jumped in to seize the moment to be rescued Source: Shenzhen TV information instantly jumped female playback picture

Wang Yuhui: I am flattered to see this problem, a bit can not meet. Received a lot of media interviews a day, sometimes I feel very clear mind, after all, the last thing I can not put the scene was completely restored, so afraid of something wrong, then.

Wang Yuhui: She was extremely frightened, afraid to see more people, other people are back down. However, they are secretly observed, rescued the girl, who is the hero.

Wang Yuhui: I have some small defects, because of some old habits and her husband have trouble, and he will fight on the phone.

friends: You are exceptionally upstairs to rescue things, in fact, bears responsibility, you will face the thought of failure to rescue blame it?

this

to see how we

Wang Yuhui: In fact, home is still the same, there is not much said this, we are not talking about breakfast every day is my topic.

but we must believe me, if you let me experience the same thing, I will make the same decision.

Wang Yuhui carry off a rush to mop belly bar, a woman would be dragged himself behind, the man said: before you start.

long She said, is

you tender it?

Wang Yuhui: I was just wanted to help me,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearancemalls.com/]UGGS Clearance Sale[/url], after all,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearancemalls.com/]UGGS Clearance Sale[/url], easier communication between women. And I believe that everyone wants to be love, especially the girl standing on the roof, she must have encountered any problems that I have to fudge,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearancemalls.com/]UGGS Clearance Sale[/url], if I said to her gentle words, she would not reject the love . As long as I do not stimulate her, she would not make stupid.

- if one day you happened to see who encounter difficulties on the

able to adapt to

precious gift

- The consequences of failure,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearancemalls.com/]UGGS Clearance Sale[/url], I do not think, if everyone is to think, who will lend a helping hand it?

little girl jumped two days left in good condition, passing the night before shopping malls, Wang Yuhui little left to buy a piece of clothing, small left very happy.

users: Many people say that if you do not get married, will pursue you, get married and when to marry Wang Yuhui. You what to say to these friends?

users: how come you and the girl upstairs, others hid in a hut?

Wang Yuhui find a few friends to help, want to arrange a secure some small left work, and also to communicate with her, and finally chose one, set to interview today.

As for the consequences of failure, I do not think, if everyone is to think, then again encounter such a thing, who will lend a helping hand it?

users: you definitely pick up these days numerous calls and text messages, congratulate someone, some people say that you

like thought fail?

News: March 16 13 am, a girl climb comrades Street and Tsinghua University, Changchun Road intersection a roof, want to commit suicide. A car passing policewoman volunteered climb the roof, try to close the girl and pulled her tightly.

to see how your

reporter Zhang Nan

friends: you are absolutely network Reds, you can adapt it? Will encounter such a thing and then shot it?

Wang Yuhui: my face a bit red, thank you for my love.

different is that every day I received many calls from reporters to interview my people more. But this too shall pass, my life will resume once was.

Jinghua little hope left that firm

life change?

users: the photograph of you always with a smile, I want to live in you must be a very, very gentle person, in front of her husband must be a good girl, right?

users: this thing, your life change?

little left for the future, Wang Yuhui thought a lot, she hopes to follow the small left-right direction. She put it bluntly:

Wang Yuhui: I do not want to praise himself, the world need such a If one day you happened to see who encounter difficulties, it would be

does not become stronger.

yesterday, the request should be friends, our culture will Jinghua Wang Yuhui invited to network video studio, to communicate online with friends.

yesterday, Wang Yuhui received 32 years is that they think the most precious gift: his son where the class of all teachers and students to send her a bouquet of flowers and a card, the child We wish

- If you are experiencing the same thing,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearancemalls.com/]UGGS Clearance Sale[/url], I will make the same decision.

- I believe everyone wants to be love. I said to her gently, she will not refuse.

User question than a

when she was 7 months pregnant, to mother's home to open a small restaurant stopping by. Suddenly heard the sound of the door with slapstick, and a woman crying. Ran out and saw a restaurant in the work of a couple, a man being beat his wife, who who go on the red lycra.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论