2011年12月28日星期三

Beats Monster with FireSenior male street dance show , said women do die (Photos )

Reporter: Why high school you live as a male, and to the university but to live as a woman?

in the end is what has allowed him to have such a move? His inner world, and how is it? Reporters interviewed him:


card reads: (Jiangxi network correspondent Qiuhui Jiang photo)
to make people believe that (Jiangxi network correspondent Qiuhui Jiang photo)

Correspondent: Why do you want to do transgender women? Since when have such thoughts?

News China Jiangxi Nanchang, December 18 (Reporter Qiuhui Jiang reports) wearing a red jacket, black stockings, short skirts, high heels, height of 1.8 meters, a long curly hair, apply a Prostitute twist the body, posing sexy pose, under the watchful eyes, a big show of dance. This is not Simon show, more than this man crazy. Instead, a graduating senior male wants a sex change operation, but suffer from money, to arouse people's attention, hype themselves.

from the beginning they also through demonstrations, brand, etc. to give cause for concern, and finally come out with the hospital for their surgery for free.

Reporter: But you know what to do surgery to a deformation of more than 10 million cost, and you may later discriminated against by others, to consider in every respect, you have to face many difficulties, you know it?

Reporter: Is it because of this reason, today you have this behavior?

Reporter: But you have your child at home if your parents know you are such an act, they really will not be sick?

Liuren Wei: Yes, yes.

Liuren Wei: I know they uncomfortable,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/beats-monster-with-fire-c-16.html]Beats Monster with Fire[/url], but if returned to that state before, I really will die, I would choose to commit suicide. As before, I was too painful, I really can not stand before himself. I do not want them (parents) live, I want to do a live woman. I do not want to follow their will, to be controlled, so unhappy, never happy!

Liuren Wei: I start from the four-year-old had this idea has not changed. I want a real transgender woman, not a spur of the moment.

Liuren Wei: They told me to keep a certain distance, and I do not really face, calm and get along. I basically have no friends.

not considering the feelings of his family.

four boys called Liuren Wei, Jiangsu, 21 years old. Liuren Wei told reporters, because a sex change operation to more than 10 million, so he wanted to get attention this way.

Liuren Wei: I know, but no matter what kind of difficulties, I will be comfortable with, I will not retreat, I will not give up! .

Liuren Wei: Yes. Two months ago I was also cheated out of friends, beat a meal.

Reporter: Why did they beat you?

Liuren Wei: I think it was my own difficulties, psychological self can not stand the pressure of the difficulties.

Reporter: In school, someone you get along with friends?

Reporter: Have you ever thought your parents think?

Liuren Wei: I like to dance, likes to sing, like to show their talent for everyone to see.

Liu Renwei: a thought. But if I am not happy, living with death, I take care of my parents talk about it! Them if for my sake, I want happiness, they would support me this way,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/beats-monster-with-fire-c-16.html]Beats Monster with Fire[/url], right?

Liu Renwei: Because they say, I was Simon, I do not look pleasing to the eye.

Liu Renwei: look before.

Liuren Wei: I think as long as I want freedom, happiness and desire to fight, you will support me.

correspondents: they can accept you?

Reporter: Do you usually like to do?

Liuren Wei: I am looking for a foreign company to do a female white-collar workers. Make a real intellectual women,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/beats-monster-with-fire-c-16.html]Beats Monster with Fire[/url], have their own self-esteem, self-confidence,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/beats-monster-with-fire-c-16.html]Beats Monster with Fire[/url]!

Reporter: Do you think you do, you act like you can understand it?

Liu Renwei: can not, because they know I am a man,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/beats-monster-with-fire-c-16.html]Beats Monster with Fire[/url], how can they believe that men and men love it? So I was determined to be a woman, because several have been abandoned heartless boyfriend, so I am more determined to do a woman's determination.

Reporter: You had a boyfriend before you find it?

Liuren Wei: Since high school, they (parents) to control me, I had to to, but my heart has long been a women's mental life. The university, I have a mature mind, so I think I can live with the status of women, I am confident.

Correspondent: So you also want to seek some financial help? Hope we all support you?

Reporter: What do you do after a woman then, you want to do it?

Reporter: Do you think you are now facing the greatest difficulties for?

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论