2011年12月6日星期二

A derailment of dialogue between man and the Buddha , it makes sense !


night, one person, one Buddhist temple, Fozuo stand.

people: the Holy Spirit of the Buddha, I am a married person, I am fanatically in love with another woman, I really do not know how to do.

Buddha: you can be sure you fall in love with this woman is your life only last a woman?

people: Yes.

Buddha: you divorce, then marry her.

man: But I love gentle, kind, virtuous, I do have a little cruel, a little immoral.

Buddha: in marriage without love is cruel and immoral, you are in love with someone else no longer love her, you do it right.

man: But I love love me, really love me.

Buddha: that she is happy.

people: I want to divorce her after she marries another woman, she should be very painful and ruffle is happy it?

Buddha: the marriage she also has her love for you, but your marriage has lost her love, because you fell in love with someone else, is that the owner is happy, lost only is painful, so painful the person is you.

man: But I want to divorce her after she marries another man, she should lose me, she ought to be painful.

Buddha: you are wrong, you just love her marriage to a specific, when you do not exist in this specific time, her love will continue to another specific, because her marriage true love never lost before, so she is happy and you is painful.

people: I love a life she said, she will not fall in love with someone else.

Buddha: this is the case you made?

person: me. I. . I. . .

Buddha: you now see before you incense burner in the three candles, which root the brightest?

people: I really do not know, it seems the same to light.

Buddha: The three candles are like the three women, including one that you love that woman, mortal beings, women far more than millions of million, you even this three candles the brightest do not know Flanagan , can not you love to find out why you can identify the woman you love is your life only last a woman?

person: me. I. . I. . .

Buddha: you take a candle placed in front of you, hard look at what the root of the brightest.

people: of course, is the brightest in front of the root.

Buddha: you put it back in place, look at the root Behold the brightest.

people: I really do not see what the root is the brightest.

Buddha: In fact, you just get in the Okanagan is like a candle that you love the last woman. The so-called love from the heart, when you feel you love her, you feel it hard to see the brightest; when you put it back in place, but you can not find the brightest point feeling. Your so-called last and only love is elusive, in the end after all, is futile.

person: Oh, I understand, you do not want me to divorce with my wife, you are enchant me.

Buddha: see through is not to say it, you go.

people: I really know now who I love, and she is my current partner.

Buddha: Buddha, Amitabha.

I have loved you had someone,[url=http://www.uggoutletmallonline.com/][b]title=UGG Outlet Sale[/b][/url], nothing more than a mortal beings,[url=http://www.uggclearance1.com/][b]title=UGG Outlet[/b][/url], but love from the heart, thinking that he / she will be love this life, when you feel you love him / her to your heart love that he / she the most precious, when all things owned by the original, life continues, he / she is nothing more than a passing our lives.

we can not determine which one is the love this life, if you do not know how to treasure, this love you around you / your loved one, one day, will be passing around you.

find a person you love is not easy to find a person you love is not easy. If you can not determine which one is your favorite person, why not become someone else's time to cherish the feelings of love? Love from the heart, you tell yourself love him / her, of course, you can fall in love with him / her.

If you love do not love you, please remember: love from the heart. You too to focus on his / her body, and try to open the line of sight focus, you will find light candles everywhere.

love and not love, nothing more than an idea.

thing of the past in the past love, you make it past it, it was just part of our lives, but the small drop in the ocean, but the crossbow in a long dark green dust. Not those in the past, it will not bring you and me now.


cherish the present, is always better than half-hearted.

This article is not reproduced

pity

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论