2012年3月30日星期五

Cheap Oakley sunglasses ShopSo apparently EB Games sold out of their collectors edition in December

So apparently EB Games sold out of their collectors edition in December. December! At that time, I hadn't even beat the first game yet (yeah, I know,Cheap Oakley sunglasses Shop, shame on me,Louboutin Sale, but still). I guess I don't need to get ME3 right away -- I'm only about 10 hours into ME2 -- I'm just really worried about spoilers. =/

Also,UGG Boots UK, my favourite moment from ME1 would have to be the the entire final mission. Ancient ruins -- especially those of fictional cultures -- have always been fascinating for me. It's one of the reasons I love Castle in the Sky so much. So wandering around Illos was amazing. And the music,Moncler Scaft, and the info-dump of the Protheans... Man,Nike Running Shoes Women, so good.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论