2011年10月21日星期五

UGG Online Wen my son

Wen beautiful child , is of unique beauty. very quiet and rarely speak. like singing, but the sound is very small , and only late at night , when , to savor , like a relaxed and happy , like clear water slowly while the flow ... she never admitted she was my girlfriend , asked her why , she did not answer, I only smile, intoxicating smile .
Wen is a benevolent sub- of man 's girl ,UGG Online, she can understand what I need is freedom , but also gave me unlimited freedom, I am inwardly grateful to her and she rarely accompany me during the day ,UGG Online, only to the night, she would quietly tell in my ear she 's all , eyes closed , slowly listening to the voice of the world's most beautiful , so I was immersed in the wonderful melody ...
Wen child likes to bite me, very gentle, very light , Ma Ma , if not heeded, there is no notice , I asked her why she likes to bite me, she still did not answer , still I smile ,UGG Online, I want to hold her, but every time she hummed briskly out of the way , and this is her only drawback I have been treated with the stars forgiving heart Wen child , she is also very grateful to me for this , I often feel happy for this child to me ..
Wen requested is not much I love my son Wen story , although not much understand , this sleeping a lot , but I still cherish the feeling. ... more willing to stay with her ​​forever and ever . < br> ... ; lazy ... brush teeth ... with ... .
neck .. but ah ... I left a little bit of trace. certainly is your masterpiece , you this pesky mosquitoes .
life is not the lack of mosquitoes love me , but rather the lack of love wen my son !
;
Note : this story is purely fictional . Do not copy

没有评论:

发表评论